RMSTU Job Circular 2019-2020 – Apply Online for various Posts: Rangamati Science and Technology University has published a notification for the recruitment of Sub asst engineer, Photographer, Driver, Professor, Lecturer, Officer & various posts on Full-time basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 14-1-2020. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Bangladesh RMSTU job Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 54 VACANCY
Name of the Posts:
- sub Assistant Engineer-01 Posts
- Calligrapher-01 Posts
- Photographer-01 Posts
- Work Assisatnt-01 Posts
- Office Assistant Cum Typist-03 Posts
- Driver (Heavy)-01 Posts
- Driver (Light)-03 Posts
- Cook-01 Posts
- Bus Helper-01 Posts
- Book Sorter-01 Posts
- Office Sohayak-03 Posts
- Orderly Peon-01 Posts
- Accountant-02 Posts
- Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator-01 Posts
- Professor (Various Subject)-05 Posts
- Associate Professor (Various Subject)-06 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Various Subject)-09 Posts
- Lecturer (Various Subject)-10 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-01 Posts
- Procurement Officer-01 Posts
Job location: Rangamati District or Any where in Bangladesh
Educational Qualification: Applicant should have minimum 8th Pass, SSC OR Degree from reputed universities. For more detail check below the circular notice
Age limit: Must possess age limit above 18 years as on 19-1-2020.
Bangladesh Rangamati Science and Technology University job Salary: Not mentioned
Selection Process: Written Exam or Interview
How to Apply (University of Rangamati Science & Technology- RMSTU Teletalk): Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rmstu.edu.bd or http://rmstu.teletalk.com.bd on or before 14-1-2020.
Instructions to Apply Online OR Offline (Download Application Form):
1. Log on to “www.rmstu.edu.bd or http://rmstu.teletalk.com.bd”
2. Select desired post & Click on “Apply Online Application Form”.
3. Fill all the details carefully like: Biographical description of the experience (with reference to the details of the experience), the name of the referee, the address and phone number of the non-relative, 2 copies of the recent passport size photograph, all educational qualifications, certificate of experience and photocopy of the national identity)
4. click on “Submit”.
5. Now take a print out of online application & retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 9-1-2020 and 14-1-2020.
For more details like qualification, remuneration, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below….