Bangladesh Department of Agricultural Extension (DAE) Job Circular 2019-2020 – Apply Online for office assistant cum officer and Other Posts: BD Department of Agricultural Extension has published a notification for the recruitment of Store keeper, Statistics Assistant, Office Assistant cum Computer Typist, Electrician, Librarian, Cashier, Driver, Plumbing Mechanic, Sprayer Mechanic, Office Assistant, Farm labor, Security guard/ Office guard, Cook, Cleaner 1357 vacancies on Full-time basis. Eligible candidates can NSI Teletalk apply online on or before 6-9-2019. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Department of Agricultural Extension Circular Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 1357 Vacancy
Name of the Posts:
- Store keeper-13 vacancy
- Statistics Assistant-07 vacancy
- Office Assistant cum Computer Typist-506 vacancy
- Electrician-04 vacancy
- Librarian-04 vacancy
- Cashier-23 vacancy
- Driver-32 vacancy
- Plumbing Mechanic-06 vacancy
- Sprayer Mechanic-220 vacancy
- Office Assistant-70 vacancy
- Farm labor-206 vacancy
- Security guard/ Office guard-222 vacancy
- Cook-26 vacancy
- Cleaner-18 vacancy
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC OR HSC OR Degree OR (Refer below circular notification for more detail)
Selection Process: Exam & Shortlisted candidates may be called for interview.
How to Apply (Department of Agricultural Extension DAE teletalk): Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.dae.gov.bd or dae.teletalk.com.bd on or before 6-9-2019
Instructions to Apply Online OR Offline (Download Application Form):
1. Log on to “http://www.dae.gov.bd or http://dae.teletalk.com.bd
2. Select desired post & Click on “Apply Online Application Form”.
3. Fill all the details carefully & click on “Submit”.
4. Now take a print out of online application & retain it for future use.
Address / organization: Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh Department of Agricultural Extension, Bangladesh
Last Date to Apply Online: 6-09-2019.